Non-Ferrous Metals do not contain Iron, are not magnetic and are usually more resistant to corrosion than ferrous metals.
Sell non-ferrous and rare metals on Export Portal, expand your business globally, overcoming trade borders. Buy non-ferrous and rare metals directly from sellers and international manufacturers, be sure in the sellers you are trading with.
These are the non ferrous metals and their uses:
- Aluminium – an alloy of aluminium, copper and manganese; very lightweight and easily worked; used in aircraft manufacture, window frames and some kitchenware.
- Copper – a natural occurring substance; used for wiring, tubing and pipe work.
- Brass – a combination of copper and zinc, usually in the proportions of 65% to 35% respectively; used for ornamental purposes and within electrical fittings.
- Silver – mainly a natural substance, but mixing with copper creates sterling silver; used for decorative impact in jewellery and ornaments, and also to solder different metals together.
- Lead – a naturally occurring substance; it is heavy and very soft and is often used in roofing, in batteries and to make pipes.
Sell and buy base metals and articles of base metals on our hugest internet platform. Develop your business on Export Portal! Gain incredible momentum in the marketplace among the international customers. Register now and make your export opportunities grow worldwide.