A mineral is a naturally occurring chemical compound, usually of crystalline form and abiogenic in origin. A mineral has one specific chemical composition, whereas a rock can be an aggregate of different minerals or mineraloids. Sell minerals on Export Portal, not a simple trade platform, but a secure and profitable eCommerce portal with thousands of possibilities. Buy minerals on Export Portal directly from your home computer, avoid thousand of retailers and additional money expenditure.
Minerals can be described by their various physical properties, which are related to their chemical structure and composition. Common distinguishing characteristics include crystal structure and habit, hardness, lustre, diaphaneity, colour, streak, tenacity, cleavage, fracture, parting, and specific gravity. More specific tests for describing minerals include magnetism, taste or smell, radioactivity and reaction to acid.
There are different types of minerals, available on our website. These are:
- Oxides (corundum, hematite, spinel);
- Hydroxides (goethite, brucite);
- Sulfates (baryte, gypsum);
- Phosphates (apatite, monazite);
- Halides (fluorite, halite);
- Orthosilicates (garnet, olivine);
- Ring silicates (tourmaline, beryl);
- Chain silicates (pyroxenes, amphiboles);
- Sheet silicates (muscovite mica, biotite mica, clay minerals);
- Framework silicates (quartz, feldspars, zeolites).
Join us now, buy and sell mineral products, expand your export and import businesses, build up strong partnerships! On Export Portal you can choose the best dealer, seller or manufacturer, who are going to serve you a range which stands up to your quality expectations