Silicone Vacuum Cup for Anti Cellulite Massage
- Brand Name:Vacum Feet
- Color:White, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink
- Functions:Full Body Massage
- Place of Origin:China
Packing include one set of "Wonder Cupping Glass" (2 cups in one set) massager and instruction manual (instruction is written on the box in ENG language).
Indication for Use
- "Wonder cupping glass" is used for the treatment and prevention of cold-related and inflammatory diseases, including pneumonia, pleuritis, bronchitis, bronchial allergy; radiculitis, myositis, neuralgia, neuritis, osteochondrosis, as well as the treatment of cellulites.
- "Wonder cupping glass" is unexpendable for vacuum massage, at which the affluxion of blood and lymph to the skin is performed, its nutrition is improved, and the skin is becoming elastic and flexible.
Directions for Use
- When using wonder cupping glass it is recommended to apply massage oil or cream for better effect; then set the cupping glass with regulation of vacuum pressure by its squeezing. The duration and the course of treatment are appointed individually for various diseases.
- At spinal osteochondrosis you should massage the area from below a small of the back and upwards to the cervical vertebra.
- At cervical osteochondrosis you should massage the area around the seventh vertebra with round movements (it is the most prominent at the forward flexion of head).
- At acute respiratory diseases, bronchitis, and pneumonia you should perform spiral movements from the middle of the back to the shoulders. During the cupping glass massage the breath improves, the expectoration lessens, the body temperature is reduced.
- In case of radiculitis you should massage the lumbar region.
- In case of cellulites you should massage the problem areas of the body with linear and circular movements; while doing this the fat cells are destroyed.
- The practice shows that the capilary walls are not affected even at the strong vacuum compression.
The contraindications to use are as follows: pulmonary tuberculosis, benign and malignant tumors, and skin diseases.
- A cupping glass is not put in the area of spine, the area of heart and kidneys, and breasts for women.
- The procedures are agreed upon by the attending physician.