The most powerful and the fastest manual electric chain saw Victar.Speed 20 inches + converter
- Application:Wood cutting
- Brand Name:Victar
- Capacity:4000 - 8000 W
- Certificate:Equipment does not have international certificate
- Color:White with orange and black
- Dimension(L*W*H):610x420x410 mm
- Model Number:Victar 20
- Place of Origin:Russia
- Positioning Accuracy:Manual elecrtic chain saw
- Type:Manual electric chain saw
- Usage:Wood cutting
- Voltage:380 V
- Weight:35.5 kg
- Output power under load or operating mode:6000 W
- No load power output:3000 W
- Noise level:96 dB
- Frequency current:400 Hz
- Wattage:3000 W
- The output power nominal and maximum:4 HP and 8 HP
- Rotor speed:12000 rpm
- The current nominal and maximum:12,5 A and 65 A
- Output voltage:3 phase x 220 V 400 Hz
- Input voltage:3 phase x 380V 50Hz (for USA: 120V 60 Hz)
- Overload capacity:260%
- Maximum diameter of logs:100 - 200 cm
- The chain speed:17 m/sec
- Nominal torque:5 Nm by shaft speed 6000 rpm
- Power:8000 W
- The current under the load:26 Amperes
- The multiplicity of the starting current:5
- The multiplicity of the starting torque:not less then 1,2
- The multiplicity of the maximum moment:2.6
We recommend More »
The most powerful and the fastest electric manual chain saw
Dear colleagues! Do you cut wood 24 hours a day? Tired of repairing your chain saw and preparing of a gasoline mixture? Are you tired of starting a chainsaw? Do the neighbors complain of noise?
It is a time to buy the professional electric chain saw with a service life of 10 times longer than of other saws. It will help you to saw the logs with a thickness of 40 ... 60 ... and even 100 cm in diameter. Today we present You the electric manual chain saw Victar.
If you are interested in sawing productivity, use the world's fastest electric chain saw with a sprocket with 10 teeth and 3/8" pitch.
The fact, that we use a new sprocket with 10 teeth, 3/8'' pitch, gives us: • an increase in speed. The sawing speed increased from 7 seconds (if we use the chain with .404" pitch and 8-tooth sprocket) to 4 seconds. We took the pine, 30 cm in diametr; • the chain saw became softer; • the chain has less vibration; • it is more difficult to clamp. The chainsaw with .404" pitch coped well with the hardwood, but chainsaw with 3/8" pitch became even less sensitive to hardness of the wood and heavy loads; Moreover!!! Using an electric chain saw Victar in comparison with a chainsaws running on gasoline saves about 1800 $ per year, if You work with chain saw during 1 shift, and about 5500 $ per year, if You work with chain saw during 3 shifts.
!!! Our equipment is reliable, it does not break, it does not need to contact the service center. If something happens with our electric chain saw after a while, the service center is not needed, Victar electric chain saw company provide technical support of products.
The power consumption is 4 kW with no-load and 8 kW is ordinary power consumption under the load.
Style of our electric chain saw is vertical, but after a small revision the horizontal style of sawing is possible. Here is the link to video of horizontal sawing
You could watch how fast our chainsaw is by following the link.
The price is for 1 set. The set includes:
1. chain saw (1 pcs) - Today our electric chain saws are ready to claim its place among the best world electric saws with an industrial application. The power - 4-8 HP, voltage - 380 V, wattage - 3000 W, frequency current - 400 Hz, the linear chain speed - 17 m/sec, noise level - 96 dB, weight - 10 kg. No-load power output - 3000 W. Output power under load (operating mode) - 6000 W. The nominal current - 12,5 Amperes, the current under the load - 26 Amperes, the maximum current - 65 Amperes. The multiplicity of the starting current - 5.
The multiplicity of the starting torque - not less then 1,2. The multiplicity of the maximum moment - 2,6. The cutting speed of the birch with a 45 cm in diameter is 18 seconds. 10-tooth sprocket. According to Your wishes the set can be completed with 8- or 9-tooth sprocket, please, write to the seller.
2. guide bar (1 pcs) - the length of the guide bar is 20". According to Your wishes the set can be completed with the guide bars with 30", 36" and 43" length, please, write to the seller.
3. chain (1 pcs) - the chain pitch 3/8" Oregon superheard chisel. According to Your wishes the set can be completed with the chain Stihl 46RS, please, write to the seller.
4. cable from the converter to the saw (1 pcs) - 100 ft. According to Your wishes the length of the cable can be longer or shorter.
5. cable from the current source to the converter (1 pcs) - 10 ft
6. convertor (1 pcs) The Victar professional electric chainsaw uses 400 Hz current so it requires the current conversion from 50 Hz to 400 Hz. We produce the portable specialized frequency converter (PSFC – 400), it is a portable device that designed specially for the perfect operation of the Victar electric chain saw. It takes in consideration all the nuances of the chainsaw operation: possible overloads while sawing (25 A peak current), maximum current is 62-65 А. The operation under extreme temperature conditions (-35 … + 400С), automatic shutdown protection in case of any improper connection of the saw or any extreme overloads. The average power consumption - 3 kW/h, transportable, weight - 6 kg. It operates only if the electric chain saw is switched on. The total power consumption per day for 3-shift operation (24 hours) of one chain saw is 72 kW. The number of chain saws that could be connected simultaneously is 1 (1 motor).
The Victar electric chain saw is used:
- for timber bucking and log cross-cutting;
- in plywood mills for log preshredding; - for wood part production including wood casting in closed premises with an increased risk of fire and explosion; - for paper roll cutting; - for wood cutting in industrial-scale volumes; - for building of underground railways, construction of power lines.
Advantages of the Victar chain saw:
- the durability of the Victar saw is 10 times longer than the chain saws of the world brands; - improved efficiency compared to its gas-powered and electric motor competitors; - the chainsaw is 2 times more economical than any similar gas-powered chainsaw; - up to 22 hours of operation per day and up to 190 cubic meters of wood sawn; - fire hazard eliminated; - the chainsaw may be used in closed premises as it produces no harmful gases; - the chainsaw is simple and reliable; - easy to use and ergonomic.
Please, pay Your attention!!!
*Our equipment currently does not have international certificates. The buyer assumes all risks associated with their absence.
**The price of the goods does not include the costs associated with the customs clearance. The buyer assumes the possible costs associated with the customs clearance of goods. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please, check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or to buying. - Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick up the item. These fees are not additional shipping charges. - We won't under-value our product or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against international laws.
***This chain saw for stationary use within a radius of 50 m from the power source. Not for using in the forest!
We will be glad to answer any of your questions!