- Brand:Gum Arabic
- Package type:Jute / PP bag or buyer’s requirement
- Quantity per package:50kg, 25kg
- Total Ash:4% Max
- Acid Insoluble Residue:0.35% Max
- Starch or Dextrin:Negative
- Tannin Bearing Gum:Negative
- Arsenic:3 ppm Max
- Lead:5 ppm Max
- Heavy Metals:20 ppm Max
- Total Dietary Fiber As is:80% Min
- Total Dietary Fiber Dry Weight:90% Min
Nigeria is the largest producer of gum arabic in West Africa, and also the third largest producer in the world.
There are over 1,100 Acacia species worldwide. However, Acacia Senegal and Acacia Seyal are the most commercially exploited species.