The zero-till is a new age farming machine, which is consists of a seedbox, fertilizer box, seed, and fertilizer metering mechanisms, seed tubes, furrow openers, seed, and fertilizer rate adjusting lever and transport cum power transmitting wheels. Offered drills are commonly used for sowing different types of crops such as maize, wheat, pea, and mustard, among others.
1. Saves more time and prevents the tractor from wear and tear
2. More fuel-efficient and preserves the moisture in the soil.
3. The zero-till performs well in every type of soils.
4. Mixes the remains of the previous harvest in the soil, which fertilizes the farm.
5. It comes with Heavy hitch
6. Aluminum cast gauge bracket
7. Wire embedded PVC pipes
8. The length of the grooves exposed to the seed can be increased or decreased.
9. It is made from dense structure and gauge sheets.