Steelmaking has played a crucial role in the development of modern technological societies and the iron and steel products are still in high demand till nowadays and will be for as we can see in future.
Steelmaking is the process for producing steel from iron and ferrous ores and scrap. In steelmaking, impurities such as nitrogen, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur and excess carbon are removed from the raw iron, and alloying elements such as manganese, nickel, chromium and vanadium are added to produce different grades of steel.
An important aspect of the industrial revolution was the development of large-scale methods of producing forgeable metal - bar iron or bar steel.
Using Export Portal you will have an easy access to the largest and the most comprehensive steel company listings of steel manufacturers, iron traders and end-users available online.
What you will find with us:
- Direct interaction with global steel companies, well-known and local steel industry professionals.
- Here you will be able to contact steel producers, iron processors, steel end users, steel traders, steel merchants and raw material steel suppliers.
- Steel community members active in over 150 countries worldwide.
- Search and find steel companies based on detailed business information.
- Acquire new global trade partners in Iron and Steel business.
Join us on Export Portal, the largest Global Online Steel Community!